1. Required cookies.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies for example:
- * to establish the authenticity and identity of our users when they use our Site so that we can provide our services;
- * to be able to comply with our Terms and Conditions and to maintain the security of our services.
2. Performance and functionality cookies:
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience with our website. We use these cookies for example:
- * to remember your preferences so that you do not need to enter information you have provided (for example, when you enter your details to access our services);
- * To collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site and our services and conduct market research (eg: information on popular pages habits of viewing, number of clicks, number of sharing, article likes, last visited pages, vote on comments).
3. Ad Cookies.
We use these cookies for example:
- * to get information on how you use our website, such as the pages you visit.
- * to determine which are the most popular parts of our Site;
- * to monitor the use of our services and our Site (frequency and time);
- * to track the success of a product;
- * to determine how often you and other users visit our Site;
- * to conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved.
- Often, these cookies are intended to provide ads that are tailored to you – both on and off our Site. These types of ads are known as “interest-based advertising.” Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
4. Serial Cookies.
We may also use session cookies, for example:
- * to recognize you when you return to our Site to use our services;
- * to take the test responses to show your score;
- * to keep the answers to a filled in questionnaire form (and do not have to fill out the questionnaire repeatedly).